Why Are Australiana Botanicals Unique And Different?
Our customers find that our products
• have no greasy feel
• fully absorb into the skin very quickly
• leave the skin feeling soft, smooth and velvety
• makeup can be easily applied over the top
• can be used in hot and humid climates, and
• have very light, natural fragrances
In a nutshell………..
- There are no harmful ingredients. Everything in them is botanical: Pure, Natural & Safe. There are no fillers or useless ingredients – everything is bio-active. There are no artificial fragrances. The soft, gorgeous fragrances come from the botanical ingredients we use.
- We use ancient Australian Outback super fruits and newly discovered Australian essential oils. These have been scientifically proven to be among the most powerful and potent botanicals on earth: for example, many times higher in vitamins, nutrients, and anti-oxidants than blueberries.
- Our manufacturing methods are unique: we cold crush fruits and vegetables immediately before use to retain maximum nutrition for the skin. We do not bulk manufacture fruit ingredients or store them for periods of time. We are unique in our use of very high-grade ingredients. For example, we use Ubiquinone (Co-Q10) in some of our products. Other companies use diluted cosmetic grade from China. We use undiluted pharmaceutical/edible grade, from the USA. It looks the same on the label but the difference in performance is remarkable. We follow the same quality philosophy in all our ingredients.
- Only need to use small amounts. Because the product has no fillers and is concentrated, it is only necessary to use small amounts – so it goes a long way and is therefore very economical for a luxury level
Unlike other skin care companies, we do not promise “overnight” or “instant” rejuvenation.
We do not use harsh chemicals that give “instant” but temporary results.
This method damages skin and actually accelerates aging in the longer term.
Rather, we provide your skin with deep nutrition, hydration, and healthy compounds to make skin healthy and glowing.
Healthy skin looks better, feels better and ages slower.
The longer you use our products the better your skin becomes and looks.
Why Do We Use Australian Native Botanicals?
The power of our products is in our proprietary blend of nutrient-rich Australian Outback botanical ingredients. Australia’s unique flora has a myriad of the most powerful plants on earth – jam-packed with goodness and proven to be amazing for skin care, health, and nutrition. You can’t have fabulous, youthful looking skin unless it’s healthy. These botanicals will give you that, and more! Best of all, our products are free from harmful chemicals and are pure, natural & safe™.
The Best Skin of Your Life…….Starts Here!
We want to give you the best skin of your life. None of us want to age or lose our looks. But how do you do that effectively and feel safe knowing you are not absorbing harmful chemicals.
- Our Australian Superfruits™ proprietary blends are a veritable powerhouse of skin conditioning goodness.
- Our fusions of selected, nutrient intense superfruits with newly discovered, high value, Australian native essential oils makes us unique.
- Our use of only high-grade botanical ingredients offering pure, natural and safe skin care products places us in the top echelon of skin care manufacturers who really do care about what our customers are applying on their skin!
AMAZING ANCIENT SUPERFRUITS
You benefit from scientific studies that have shown that Australian native Outback fruits, and newly discovered Aussie essential oils, offer unsurpassed benefits in topical skin care – with extraordinary cleansing, anti-aging, rejuvenating, restoring and soothing properties. Even aromatherapy qualities!
Australian indigenous people have survived thousands of years in the harsh environment of the Australian outback, often sparse in food – quantity had to be replaced by quality. For example, The Kakadu Plum has recorded 100 times as much vitamin C as an orange, by weight. Many times greater than blueberries and has the highest known concentration of vitamin C of any known plant source. And several more times the anti-oxidant ability of blueberries – until now, the golden test standard of anti-oxidant ability. The Quandong, an ancient outback fruit, long used by indigenous people as a protein replacement when meat was in scarce supply, is made up of 25% protein and 75% complex oils and jam-packed with nutrients. The Quandong kernel has also been used for thousands of years to create powerful anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory pastes. The Lilly Pilly has been long known by aboriginals as the “medicine berry”.
NEWLY DISCOVERED ESSENTIAL OILS
Over the past ten to fifteen years some wonderful new discoveries have been made in Australian native essential oils. These essential oils not only have luscious, soft and exotic fragrances but have amazing properties to soothe, calm, hydrate, heal and revitalize your skin: properties such as being highly anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal and even aromatherapy like qualities to calm and relax.
We have skillfully combined these wonderful oils with our proprietary Australian Superfruits™ blend to produce a simply amazing range of the best skin care products available anywhere at any price.
We are at the forefront of these amazing discoveries so you have the very best!
Ancient Australian nutrient-rich superfruits combined with newly discovered essential oils using ultra-modern technology brings you an incomparable range of unique skin care products.
Your passport to silky, kissable skin!
AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT STUDY
In 2009 the Australian Government commissioned a formal scientific study to assess the nutritional properties and health benefits of a selected range of Australian native outback foods to determine industrial potential. The results proved the high levels of anti-oxidants, anti-bacterial agents, phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, folate, lutein, rutin and a myriad of other high-grade nutrients that promote health and well-being. And of course, healthy, radiant skin.